Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How to ask her for her number in a correct/best way - Girls Please advice! - Thanks!?

I have been chatting online w/ this girl for about a week. I have met her in the past and now would like to start hanging out w/ her. I asked her about her cell number, but she said she didn't have one yet since she didn't have a job. Could I say the following and she could give me her home telephone number so that we could meet up sometimes....








I鈥檓a on my way to work, but if you鈥檇 like, I didn鈥檛 mention my #, (00000 cell) call me later if you鈥檇 like, I should be able to talk after 6 or you can give me your # and I can call, however you鈥檇 like :) and lets see if we can try to schedule to meet up sometime to at least propertly meet sometime this week or something.





PS. She does like me.





How does this sound? How should i type it up to her?








THanks!How to ask her for her number in a correct/best way - Girls Please advice! - Thanks!?
that is WAYYYY too much info u just gave her. To be honest, just keep it short. Ask if her is she is up to meeting sometime this week. Depending on that answer , be like do you have a no. I can reach you at later so we can confirm details. and if she says no, be like ooh, ok, and wait until ya'll meet. Trust me, don't say all that **** you wrote, it kinda sounds crazy lolHow to ask her for her number in a correct/best way - Girls Please advice! - Thanks!?
this isn't rocket science. If she does already like you then you need to be straight up and ask her for her number. Don't sound wishy washy about it because then you sound like you lack confidence. Instead like I said just be straight forward and you'll be surprised how easy it is.
Thats good girls like to feel in power but dont use words like schedule and properly meet. if your typing it your probably not on your way to work
Good job! Give her your number and leave the ball in her court!
just do it, you'll learn
Desperate!





She's putting on the brakes man. Respectfully back off before she blocks you. There's nothing more annoying then gum in your hair.
Everyday when I leave work I think about on my way home I think of things i would like to say and i wish i had your number to call you and say these things to you. I love our means of conversation because it takes alot to take the time to type out how you are feeling, but I would really love just to hear your voice, it would make my day to hear the loving words that you type across my screen flow from your beautiful lips.








I don't know if this is the kind of person you are But if a guy said this to me i'l give him my number.
i like it but dont try to jump in that much. what i mean is see if she ask you out first so it wont seem like you just want her to go out with you and moving to fast for her.





GOOD LUCK


P.S pick my answer
give her your number and ask for her number.
Yeah, what you said sounds great. It is not pushy or flirty or demanding. It is sweet and sounds very sincere.
Well im not sure. you should do what you want to do.
if you kno for a fact that she does like you then go for it yeah type her that... thats good
tell her u want to talk 2 her in person and then ask her if u can call her sometime
dont.





Just say, ';how can we talk with each other in the evening (or whenever), i like to hear your voice....';





I don't ever 'ask' for a phone #, i put her in the position of offering it or not.





Thats how you know she wants to give it to you and not that you had to ask (beg) for it. If she says ';i really dont like to talk after 6';.....or whatever thats her way of saying no or that maybe she is so poor she has no home ph# or cph.
Chances are she is married or involved. If this wasn't the case - she would have given you her number. The whole no work/no cell phone line sounds fishy to me.
just be like id really like to talk to you again can i please get your #
the first part was good but dont be too specific about the time.. seems like your too available but just tell her to leave a voicemail if your not there and that you will call her back if u dont answer.. Good luck!
what you wrote above is nice ...she should get the message or straght out just ask her 4 her #


good luck wish u the best =)
HI IAM BRITTANY I HAD THAT DONE PLENTY OF TIMES... WHAT YOU DO IS GET TO ONE ANOTHER GIVE YOUR PHONE NUBER DONT RUSH IN A RELATIONSHIP IT WONT WORK TRUST ME.....JUST GO UP TO HER AND SAY DO OU WANT TO HAVE LUNCH WITH ME AND THEN CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND ITS NOT HARD AND IF SHE LIKES YOU THEN GET TO KNOW HER AND LET HER GET TO KNOW YOU AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL DONT RUSH
Dude listen... If she's not willing to suck, ****, cook and clean for you, she's worthless. Move on! Find another broad who is worthy. Don't chase that's what girls want. Dude sit back and hand pick the girls you want to date then treat them like complete dirt. They will keep coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment