Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am obssesed with my best friend. I need Advice. Please Help!?

i am a 17 year old male and my bestfriend is a 16 year old male. i like to hangout with him more then any of my other friends. i constanly text him, call him, and ask him to hangout. we have been bestfriends for almost 3 years already. but he says i am very annoying. which i am. i constaly need to talk to him. what does this mean? is this normal? how can i stop being obssesed with him?I am obssesed with my best friend. I need Advice. Please Help!?
Um, have you maybe questioned your sexuality? It might just be a bromance. :P





Make new friends, or spend more time with other friends you already have. Open up to them, so that you don't have to depend on this guy for everything. Make plans with girls, maybe ask one out if you think she's worth it. See how it goes. Girlfriends are always fun and time-consuming, plus you'll have someone you can rely on and trust.





Just be more open to new people and your other friends. Chill on this guy for a bit. :) Good luck!I am obssesed with my best friend. I need Advice. Please Help!?
you are probably gay


it's normal part of growing up and living. embrace it, not fear it
yeah your obssesed... haha but idont know what to say just try to hang out with other people besides that one person.
Forgive me for asking but do you maybe like him more than a friend? If so, that's not an obsession you just like him. If you are sure you don't like him then try spending time with other people maybe girls you like. Get a girlfriend, they love spending loads of times with their boyfriend :)
omg i was exactly like you with my ex best friend (shes a girl like me) and this friendship became toxic that today all finished and its better that way really so really if your obsessed with him get rid of him im telling you, youll feel MUCH better cuz this person has become your life and its aint cool

No comments:

Post a Comment