Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My best friend's mom just died, any advice?

Last night my best friend's mom passed away. My friend is in so much pain and I just don't know what to do. I was with her in the hospital the whole time, I've been offering hugs and ears but I was wondering if anyone has any additional advice? Something beyond just being there for her, because I think I've got that down.





Thanks.My best friend's mom just died, any advice?
offer to do anythign extra she might need right now like running errands, getting dinner and stuff like that.


if she says no it might just be because she would rather you stay with her, so for now just wait it out till she starts feeling betterMy best friend's mom just died, any advice?
Give her a hug when ever she feels hurt and sad.


Tell her ill always be there for you when she feels lonely


tell her your my best friend i love you :) when she feels angry


tell her a joke when shes depressed


tell her its gonna be alright, when she feels it :D





haha im 13 btw.
if my mom died, i would want my friends to leave me the hell alone...it would just be hella annoying to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment