Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I want to get an Online TEFL qualification. Where am I best to go? Any Suggestions or Advice? Thanks.?

I'm aware that an online course is not as good as a class taught qualification, however due to working hours %26amp; money online will be my best bet. Thanks.I want to get an Online TEFL qualification. Where am I best to go? Any Suggestions or Advice? Thanks.?
The problem is that any decent TEFL qualification involves a lot of practical work and class observations. I got mine through UCLES (University of Cambridge Language Examinations Syndicate) and I had to be teaching because they came into my class 5 times to observe.


You may be able to do the theoretical part online, but you won't be able to get the full qualification.I want to get an Online TEFL qualification. Where am I best to go? Any Suggestions or Advice? Thanks.?
Online courses are ideal for entry level jobs; most jobs just require a degree and TEFL certificate so a good online course is fine.





Take a look at the ICAL course (http://icalweb.com) which is well regarded and $265. They also do an online course with observed teaching practice if you wanted to go down that route.





You can also look at TEFL Course Review which has reviews from former students.

No comments:

Post a Comment