Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice my best friend told me he was gay.....?

and i told him i was cool with it thinking everyhting would be normal you know? Plus i couldnt just ditch him after all weve been through and since hes done alot for me. But the thing is now hes hitting on me all the time. And i DONT like it. I tried to tell him to stop in the nicest way possible but he wouldnt . I dont want to be mean and have him mad at me.. How can I get him to stop?I need advice my best friend told me he was gay.....?
If you've tried nice, go blunt. Say something to the effect of ';I support you and love you as a friend, but if you continue to behave in such a way that makes me uncomfortable, I can't be around you anymore. We are friends, but what you are doing is making me uncomfortable. Please stop.';





Anyone who knowingly makes you uncomfortable is not a good friend. If he can't be respectful of you and your comfort zone, ditch him, he doesn't deserve you as a friend.I need advice my best friend told me he was gay.....?
Tell him once more, and be serious. Be firm and be like ';Look dude, we cool, but if you continue hitting on me, we won't be anymore!'; And leave it at that. Let him be the one to come to you. If he's back to your buddy, then cool, but the moment he starts up at it again, ditch him! That's cool for him, but if you don't like it, then he should respect you. Ever think he may be just playing with you? He's probably uneasy and just coming out the closet could be tough. try to listen and support him, because hes your buddy, but at the same time, he's gonna have to come correct and not at you like that. Just talk to him, I bet he's just messing with you! Good luck! Remember, if y'all are really friends, then you two will make it past this!
I went though this a number of years ago with one of my best friends that I grew up with. When he told me he was gay I couldn't accept it at first, but later I did. After that he starting hitting on my friends, and sometimes me. I kept telling him to knock it off and that we weren't gay, but his response was always: ';well, nobody is at first.'; I finally quit hanging out with him and over the years we lost touch.





I still wish him the best, but I can safely say that I tried, and the reason our friendship ended wasn't my fault.





Sorry I can't be of more help, but that's how it went down with me.
  • pores
  • lower eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment