Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I hae stretchmarks on my boobs and want some advice on getting rid of them and the best products around?

hello turner the best to try is bio oil and its for scars and stretch marks.good luckI hae stretchmarks on my boobs and want some advice on getting rid of them and the best products around?
Bio oil is meant to be good. I used it for some scars and it worked I think.I hae stretchmarks on my boobs and want some advice on getting rid of them and the best products around?
i got them on my boobs and thighs after i had my baby, they have faded a little, i dont think theres anything that gets rid of them altogether.


i have tried fake tan and make up too, nothing gets rid of them although within time they do fade
Stretch marks are scars basically and anyone who tells you that expensive creams work is pulling your leg. The only way to get rid of them is to have cosmetic surgery.





You don't say whether you got these due to having a baby or losing weight. Either way, be proud of them.





I have had 4 children and have lots of stretch marks on my boobs and tummy and each one reminds me of a time when I was either pregnant or breastfeeding. Look at them positively.





Most men don't even notice them, once they see boobs they cant see anything else but!





Wear a good fitting bra, one that makes you feel good. Even if no-one else is likely to see it, just wearing a pretty bra makes me feel good.





Either way, enjoy your boobs the way they are, and don't feel bad because you have a few stretchmarks.





I saw a magazine picture of Vic Beckham and when the camera catches her on a bad day, even she has them! It's only because she can afford really expensive make up to disguise them that you dont see any as a rule!





Be proud of your boobs hun, and anyone that brings them to your attention really aint worth feeling down about!
I have not long had a baby and have the same problem, I use a product called bio-oil which although it on the expensive side 拢14.95 for a big bottle, it works wonders, you can apply it directly onto the skin or even drop a little in your bath.





Hope this helps.
i had the same problem and went to my doctor many times about it


unfortunately there is no miracle cure but i can advise to use bio oil in order to help them look less noticable and heal faster.


other products from chemists will all help to make them heal faster. however, stretch marks never completely go. they will always be there, although eventually they will not notice
there is no way to get rid of stretch marks that i know of
cocoa butter might help.
Bio oil is supposed to be good, have to apply 2 times a day, trying it out at the moment...........these things. unfortunately don't work overnight! But all the mags are raving about it at the mo'.


So giving it a try!
try coco butter, it's inexpensive and fast working
You are stuck with them but you could reduce there apperance with bio-oil its about 拢8 for a tiny little bottle. I had a kid 6 years ago and have awful stretch marks all over my stomach, bum, thighs, and waist not nice and im only 25. Just accept them as part of u and move on
There's nothing to get rid of stretch marks, only products that lighten them up...like cocoa butter or almond oil.
you are probably a real babe so dont focus on small imperfections when the overall pic is great





but cocoa butter formulaes with aloe vera and vit e do work well





it is better to use these before u get the stretch marks i.e while your breasts are growing or shrinking in size





focus in on you as an overall person not as a set of stretch marks!! good luck
Hi, I had lots of ugly red stretch marks on my boobs after I had my son. I used Palmers cocoa butter lotion everyday for about 6 months. My son is now 3 and a half and they have faded to silvery grey and are hardly visable. Don't worry they won't stay visable for too long. I can honestly hardly see mine now and they were horrendous at the time !!! xxx
Plastic Surgery.
BIO-OIL, 拢8,99 FROM CHEMISTS IF NOT TRY LAVENDER OIL
your stuck with it babe unless you make your boobs bigger .. take it the kids eat them away or you lost weight to quickly
if its still dark in color you might be lucky by using cocoa butter other than that... your stuck with it for the rest of you life





i have them on my butts, its pretty depressing... stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment