Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My son need good advice, i try my best to help him but i guess my words are not good enough for him?

He said eventhough i give him advice and help him out with quetions he is still confused.


right now he asked me to come on line to get more advice from ppl on yahoo answers.


ok this is what is on his mind. he is cerious about life and he is starting to think about girls he thinks that every time he thinks a thought about something that has to do with having crushes or privet parts he ends up feeling guilty. he feels really guilty for the thoughts that cross his mind, what else can i posably do to help my son so he dosn't think he is a bad boy for being cirious he feels nasty and guitly.


i told him it's all part of growning up. We need some advise from someone that hashad a cerious 10 year old too.please excuse my spelling.


thank you soo much!My son need good advice, i try my best to help him but i guess my words are not good enough for him?
mom calm down, just let him know thats it's normal, don't worry, he'll be fine , I had the same issue, but sooner or later i knew that one day i would fall in love, just let him know that it's normal, alot of poeple go thougth that, but once he ha his first girlfriend he'll understand and he'll than you mom, i sure your a great mom and you'll do what you can to gethim to understand tell him don't sweat it, it all turn out for the best!My son need good advice, i try my best to help him but i guess my words are not good enough for him?
Everyone has thoughts occur to them, but it's not okay just to sit and dwell and daydream about things like that. Daydreams can lead to actions that are not consistent with what is right. Sex and sexual actions are for married people only. A lot of times guilty feelings are our conscience's way of telling us what isn't right to do.
I'm taking it that you don't have any males that can help him figure out what being a guy is all about. Do you have any guys that can help you out a little. He's at that age where he's just about ready to enter puberty and his hormones are raging. All boys go through this and you just have to let him know thinking about girls is normal, looking at himself in the mirror is normal and that he'll start to notice body changes that shouldn't scare him. He's not a bad boy. The best thing you can do just keep repeating yourself in telling him he's ok, he's normal and what he's experiencing right now is normal. Talk to the mom's of his friends and try to get a male to answer some of his more personal questions (that he may be too embarrassed to ask you.) One crucial point...make sure that male is someone he's comfortable with and trusts.





You're such a great mom. You really care about your boy's development and his self-esteem. Keep up the great work.
My son was nine when he started getting curious and asking questions, he felt the same way. I told him as long as it is thinking about thinks there is no harm, it is perfectly normal and natural to have such thoughts, especially about things that are different than what a boy would have. Just remember not touch anyone without their permission, and at nine (ten) he should not be asking to. Now this is tough one to answer, even tougher to explain for a nine or ten year old to understand. There were many people who had to talk to my son, mostly males, because I am a female and I do not know exactly what it is like for a male, but I gather it is about the same. i just wanted to let your son know, that from the females point of view, there is no reason to feel guilty, everyone has the thoughts at some point in time. There is absolutely nothing disgusting or nasty about what God has made, all is beautiful and natural.


For the young man, please wait until you are an adult to act on your thoughts, there are books that explain everything, though I am not sure they would be appropriate for someone so young, that is ultimately the choice for your parents to make.


I do not know how much this helped, if any, just wanted to let you know that some things have to be learned through experience and that that experiment should wait until you are older.
I'm sorry, this just looks like a Troll.
give him a playboy subscription
just explain to him that those thought are as natural as thinking about football. everyone thinks about football and you can talk about it too. everyone has the thoughts and feelings that he is having, only they don't talk about them.
LoL I'm 14 1/2 I felt that way when I was getting cerious too there is nothing wrong with it it's human nature it just means that he's growing up let him know that.
well i think he needs a girlfren coz he's been all those guilty and whatnots so maybe a girlfren can help

No comments:

Post a Comment