Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice as in what would be the best program for build a online retail website.?

Needs to be user freindly and has many ';options';. Thanks a ton and please keep anwsers serious and elaborate.





I will be constantly rechecking the answers so if you would like me to add more info as to better the answer it wont be a problem. again thanks for your advice and patience.I need advice as in what would be the best program for build a online retail website.?
I love the yahoo stores. All you have to provide is the front end, and they do all the programming. They do inventory management, bookkeeping, and even secure transaction processing.





Its not a bad deal, and it leaves you spending your time making the graphics nice and compatible with many browsers etc...I need advice as in what would be the best program for build a online retail website.?
OScommerce is a free and feature rich program written in php with data stored in mysql. Some webhosts even include this for free in their package. I would search google for oscommerce hosting and it should be as simple is signing up and logging into your store. Configuration is all done via the administrative control panel...and did I mention...its free!
i love the macromedia suite including dreamweaver and fireworks. their built-in tutorials help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment