Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My best friend wont take advice fron me and she comes crying to me when she needs help wht do i do ??

If she wont take your advice there is really nothing you can do but keep trying.My best friend wont take advice fron me and she comes crying to me when she needs help wht do i do ??
You cannot help someone who will not help themselves. If she doesn't take your advice but then comes back crying to you when things go wrong for her tell her you don't want to hear it.





If you want to remain friends your going to have to be honest with her about repeating the same mistakes over and over for crying and asking for advice but then not taking it. (I know the type)





Beware of the friend that comes with baggage too. Sometimes it is easy to befriend someone and then find that they are a very needy person. This doesn't mean there a bad person it just means that they have too many problems and you can not be the problem fixer. To wit: You can't help someone that won't help themself.My best friend wont take advice fron me and she comes crying to me when she needs help wht do i do ??
Hii...


I would talk to her about it (When she is in a good mood) Say to her how you feel, but dont be rude about it. Just say to her ';Look, i am beginning to get slightly annoyed now, because you come crying to me, telling me how something has gone wrong and that you are all upset, and you dunno what todo, so then ask me, then when i talk to you and give you advice you dont take it. Which is fair enough if you dont like what i said, but then you always come back to me crying agian and asking what todo. Now please make your mind up becasue it is not fair on me. I am always trying to help you and all you and give you advice but all you do is throw it back in my face!';





Sorry, that this is long. But i had the same problem if one of my mates, it is really annoying so i know how you feel.


Gurd Luck! ;)
Insanity is repeating your behavior and expecting a different result.





Seriously, How is her method working out for her? Time to listen to somebody else. She is in a RUT, but she likes her rut, doesn't she.
Many are like that these days,start preparing friend for next problem


-You know that you can write e mails to me by clicking the word e mail which is visible in my profile available by clicking here my name/picture
just keep giving ur advice so later you can be like i gave you my advice and you didn't take it, so now what?
just ask her why and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment