Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whats the best piece of advice you was given that you never listened to - do you now wish you did?

Have you ever had someone give you a good piece of advice and you just havent listened, than later regretted it? What was it?Whats the best piece of advice you was given that you never listened to - do you now wish you did?
I haven't (I'm a good little girl), but my sister has. Here is the advice: Break up with him. She didn't listen. He will eventually bring her down; she鈥檒l hit the bottom hard. =(Whats the best piece of advice you was given that you never listened to - do you now wish you did?
Listen to your elders. A wise person learns from other people mistakes.
They told me to save my money. I didn't listen!
yes, very much. thing is, i don't really remember what it was! (uh-oh)
Open a 401k at age 18 and contribute every spare penny.
Don't sell this book back to the bookstore.
To get your *** out of bed and go to school but I never did listen...
study hard
Don't drop out of school.
save your money. dont buy something u dont need.
dont be so trusting not everyone wishes u well. and god only knows how much i wish i listened to that
How important school is. I could be making so much more money now if I had listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment