Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need advice ASAP... give best answer to first legit response?

I want to know if I should keep eating. I'm a thin kid, but I just scarfed down some Chinese rice. Should I go a second serving? I could add General Tso chicken if I felt like it... I think I got Tyson chicken in the freezer or maybe some Strawberry Eclairs. Tell me what to eat or not eat.Need advice ASAP... give best answer to first legit response?
Eat da eclair dey be maddd tasty....Need advice ASAP... give best answer to first legit response?
DONT DOOO ITTTT!!!!!! =) i always regret the having the munchies when i wake up the next morning... wel its almost midnight here, so i guess it depends what what time of the day it is where you are.... b4 5... go for it, you only live once.





happy grubbing... or not grubbing
Eat smart.





the rice is OK, but rather starchy and you should limit its consumption. The chicken is fine, but go for vegetables and fruits as well





Eschew the eclairs. Not all that good for you.
If you are hungry no matter what times it is go ahead and eat. Eat as much as you feel you need to be full. Hope my answer was helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment