Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice for my best friend

My best friend and I have been friends since well freshman year in high school, we're seniors now. But it's so weird because we have this connection, I can't really describe it. Like we get each other, and we have a lot of common interests. Well her parents are divorced, and she lives with her mom. Her mom is crazy. Like she's a psychopath, she is extremely overprotective and is always a complete ***** to her. My friend hates her. My friend's dad is an alcoholic and does drugs, but she wants to live with him because her mom is insane, but if she does move with her dad then she'll have to go to a different school. She's always been kind of an outsider, and she does not want to go to another school.





I don't know what to tell her, I mean both options really suck. I guess she could just live with her mom for one more year then move out, but well I don't know..I need advice for my best friend
I hesitate suggesting this but from what you've said, either place would be considered an ';unfit enviroment';. Look at it this way-- 1. she can go to court and possibly be emancipated--BUT, with that comes the fact that she will be totally responsible for her home, food,bills, etc... 2. stay with her mom and ';tough it out'; for one more year and end up on her own anyhow or 3. go live with her dad who you say is a drunk and drug addict. Keep something in mind though: in the Ten Commandments it says, ';Honor thy Father and thy Mother';. It doesn't say only if you feel they deserve it--it just says to honor them. If you was to give her 'advice' that might 'break' that commandment, YOU may be held accountable before our True Judge, God Himself!. Besides that, ';what if her and her parents were to 'fix' the problems facing them and try to 'pull the family together again'--SHE may hold it against you for not giving them that chance.'; Also, don't say it could never happen--I have seen some homes basically torn apart yet, given the right circumstances, they pulled through it, saw the damage it was causing, and repaired the ';mess';, letting the one giving the advice 'holding the bag,so-to-speak' Be there for her if she needs a ';shoulder to cry on'; but I would highly advise against trying to intervene--if you see what I mean. Besides, give your friend a little credit. At her age, I really don't think she would tolerate being pushed too far.I need advice for my best friend
tell her to stay with her mom for one more year!





since you guys are really good friends it will hurt you both if she moves with her dad!





but it will hurt her more if she moves because since she is a ';outsider';


then you might be the only one who REALLY understands her


and if she moves she wont have anyone...





even though her mom is mean to her its better to have someone there for you that actually understands
Well Hmmm.


Where Does The Dad Live And Where Does The Mom Live She Could Live With Both Like Mom Every 2 to 3 Weeks And Dad You Know?


Tough I Mean Does She Wanna Move Sit Down And Talk With Her Ask What SHE Really Wants To Do!
  • pores
  • lower eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment