Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any advice on what works best for under-eye puffiness? I have no wrinkles and no dark circles, just puffiness

Wow, i hate to answer this questions, especially because I am a guy. But I work long hours and don't get much sleep.





My wife turned me on to a Gell called Cool Blue, available at Bath and Body works.





All I can say is that this stuff works very well.





Use it for a week and you'll see a difference.Any advice on what works best for under-eye puffiness? I have no wrinkles and no dark circles, just puffiness
lots of rest...Any advice on what works best for under-eye puffiness? I have no wrinkles and no dark circles, just puffiness
This is proven effective. Put tea bags on your eyes for 10 minutes is a great at-home remedy. Any type of tea should do the trick, but green tea works best (the caffeine is a natural shrinker). Just dip the tea bags in water, lie down, and place them over eyes for 10-20 minutes. Another DIY cure I love: frozen spoons on each of your eyelids. You can even combine these two tricks for double the de-puffing power.
the cucumber way ...(slices of cucumber on ur eyes..cold ones) or go c ur doc
the best thing Ive tried is www.suddenchange.com


I bought it at the drug store... it works immediately, I was blown away
Try a cold eye mask. The kind you keep in the fridge,made of gel.
Mary Kay Indulge Soothing eye gel. it contains botanicals reported to tone, firm and reduce the appearance of puffiness in the eye area. I put mine in the door of my fridge to keep it cold and put it on at night before i go to bed....


Good luck!
MaryKay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel: This Cool, soothing gel contains botanical reported to tone, firm and reduce the appearance of puffiness in the eye area. i use it and it really works.





http://www.marykay.com/katiedawn/skincar鈥?/a>





I'm sure you can get a sample. Just e-mail her
This will sound weird, but hemorrhoid cream works very well. Just pat a little gently under your eye. Just don't get it in your eye.
i do this okay?! uh..just put a tablespoon on your freezer and let it stay there until it cools..then put it uner your eye..in that puffy area..you'll see it'll reduce the puffiness..though it's kinda weird but it's really effective!
I believe the best product for that is firm eye cream from marykay . it really works. Try going here www.marykay.com/d.s i think you will be well pleased. thanks
Preparation H (I know it sounds crazy but its a well known trade secret in the MU industry) It works because it reduces swelling (puffiness)
Try Mary Kay's Indulge Soothing Eye Gel. It's great use it as a mask or a leave on. Contains botanical extract that helps reduce the puffiness. Go to www.marykay.com select a consultant in your area and they usually have it to you in a few business days. It fun and easy and you can do it from home. Good Luck!
  • whitening cream
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment