Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 pts!)?

Yesterday I went to the wrong classroom for this speaker and so did this girl my age. We talked for a little while and I liked her. The next day I saw her outside a class and we talked again for like 15 minutes plus. I really really like her, we have a lot in common, and I think she likes me it seemed like we had a lot of chemistry. My roomate knows her friends but I don't really know her and I didn't introduce myself formally. Should I ask my roomate to ask his friends for her number? What should I do? I doubt I'll see her again outside her class room and I don't want to take a chance.Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 pts!)?
Don't ask for her number through someone else, that is kind of creepy. Ask your friend if they can set something up as a group so you can talk to her again. When you talk to her introduce yourself and ask her if you can gte her number or Myspace and go from there.Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 pts!)?
you CAN get to know her friends because your roommate knows them. eventually, you'll hang out with the girl of the moment again, and thats when you be yourself, be charming and get some digits.



you should look for her outside class again, and ask her for her # if u wanna call her
i think u should do something about it...try to get her number...if you don't take a risk you'll never know what could have happened...i'll tell you my story...i met this guy one night..i went to a club with a friend of mine and she invited 2 guys so i started dancin with one of this guys...we had a lot of fun...but at the end of the night he didn't ask my number so i thinked: ok so this was ona good nite and that's all i'll never see him again or whatever...but 2 days after he called me...so hi got my number from my friend....and we started datng since...and we've been togheter for 4 years know....the thing is if he would have doubt about getting my number we would have missed all this good stuff we're going tru right know....hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment