Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My cousin's bf is dating her best friend! any advice?

my cousin recently got into a quarrel with her boyfriend cause she found out he is dating her best friend too and although my cousin and her best friend have been together for a while things r really tense between them now. Her relationship with her boyfriend is also rough now so is there any solution to salvaging both her relationships?


thanks in advance!My cousin's bf is dating her best friend! any advice?
Yikes. If I were her I'd get rid of both of them, especially the guy.... I mean he has 2 girlfriends...one of whom is her best friend? Anyway...might as well get rid of him now .And with a ';best'; friend like that...who needs enemies?My cousin's bf is dating her best friend! any advice?
a threesome...when it's all said and done, she'll have to decide which one she likes the best and so will he. The other girl just had a wild ride and can sit back(like she was doing before she got involved with her friend's man!) and wait for the outcome...
df
why salvage it. it's like trying to extract don perrion from a rappers urine. it aint happening. she shouldnt try and salvage it they both betrayed her and make her look like a fool. hell she should be trying to beat the crap out of them instead.
you should get in on the action and sleep with him also
u should tell ur cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment