Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls advice please? (best answer)?

Ok I'm going to Chicago for a graduate school forum and there is this girl I like a lot who also would be interested in going. She has a boyfriend (he is a loser) but we are very good friends. We live like 6 hours away and she said she would take the trip with me. Could I ask her to go there the day before and get a hotel room (so we dont have to leave at 5am)? I mean if we were friends or if we were dating this would be the practical thing to do. What do you think I should say? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (best answer)?
Sure why not? If she says no, offer an alternative or just don't go with her. What have you got to lose? She's not going to get all weirded out by you offering the hotel thing as long as you say it with confidence and don't come off like you have some hidden agenda.Girls advice please? (best answer)?
well, her bf might have a problem with her going away with you (if he's that concerned about her). However, you two can get a hotel room with seperate beds and still remain friends.You can even use this to get close to her. So give it shot and ask away, bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment