Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 points!!)?

I'm going out with this girl I've known a while who lives about 20 minutes away. It's our first date just the two of us and we are going to see a movie. She also wants to see my new apartment. At what point should I make a move and try and kiss her (I know she likes me). Should I first hold hands at the movie theater, or put my arm around her while watching the movie or just kinda go for it while we hang out at my apartment for a while after. I'm just not sure what works best to lead to making out. Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 points!!)?
OK WHEN UR AT THE MOVIES PUT UR ARMS AROUND HER AND IF SHE COOL WITH IT THEN GO FOR IT Girls advice please? (Best answer 10 points!!)?
If she like you too then the feeling will be mutual and it will just happen. I would suggest testing the water at the movies, try holding her hand first if she pulls away or gets uncomfortable back off a little and give her time. If the movie goes well then at the apartment take things slow try just talking first don't rush anything! Be a gentleman and maybe even ask her if you can kiss her before you just try (that's what my husband of 10 years did on our first date) she will appreciate it! Good luck and remember to be sensitive to her feelings and don't push anything, wait till she is ready and willing too!
you have the right idea, about holding hands and things.


like, it depends on connection you guys have, if everything is going well and you %26amp; her are having a great time then maybe at the end you can kiss her. tell her that you had a great time %26amp; things and when the moments right just lean it %26amp; kiss her, or sometimes what guys do is ask first. if not there's always a 2nd date!


good luck!
When things feel right.. dont ';look'; for the right time... it'll just be awkward then for her and you.


Wait until things quite down a bit, and your sitting by her... you'll both know


and during the movie, yea put your arm around her or hold hands.. whatevers more comfortable for HER
Kiss her at the end of the date.


and I mean the end when she's about to leave.


just kiss her passiontly, and she'll think of that all night haha.
at the last possible moment.
lead into it just get closer to her then do it. its really ackward to be put into a crazy situation

No comments:

Post a Comment