Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Serious love advice needed best answer 10 points?

ok guy and i have been together for over 4 years on and off. i have a 5 month old together a house cars and pets with this man. we have lost people as a risk of stay together and we have gained allot as well. i am deeply in love with this man and would give him my everything. we were doing really well at one point as well we got back together for the 1st time in about 7 or 8 months. he said he fell out of love with me when i was 8 monthes pregnet is when he told me that. he still loved me he was just not in love. with that being said i ended things until he fell back in love. it was something we both decided on. Like i said we got back together because things were going so good. things really couldnt be any better between us. last night he ended things with me. i tried to talk to him but he didnt want to. later that night i asked him are you sure youre done. his answer was yes 100% sure. that being said i called my mom to get me and leave. i think he didnt think i was doing to. when i walked out that door he went back into that door and read something i wrote that was 6 pages long front to back about my feelings about wat was going on. because i had no one to talk to any more. after he read it. he blow up my phone with text messages and calls. back to back i would have 3 unread text at one point and i was trying to text back as soon as i got them. when i got to my moms place i was talking to him on the phone. i replained to him i need a night to think. he was in tears begging me to come back and try again. i told him no i really just need to clear my head. he begged me over and over telling me i have to work at 6 and i wont be able to sleep please talk to me. come home and talk. i agreed to come home and talk because it was the right thing i felt was to do. i stayed the night and he told me he wanted to make it work if i didnt i could leave today and we both agreed joint custidy was the thing we were going to do. now i have the chance to go and leave...but my heart is telling me to try just one more time but my gut says no. i am rele confused and i need some advice. what would you do. please keep in mind while i was 12 hours away in foster care he was there for me 1000% he always has been there for me. im really lost. i need some advice from some one that isnt his friend or mad at him and hate him which is my friends. please help me. sorry this is so longSerious love advice needed best answer 10 points?
You know at the end of the day, you have to look at the bigger picture. Love is fine, great. . but you have to decide if you want to ride the roller coaster the duration of your relationship. One day things are fine, the other you wake up to ';I'm leaving, I don't love you anymore.'; And you also have a child to consider in the middle of this inconsistency.'; You said he has been there for you, but you say your ';gut'; tells you to leave, and it's speaking to you for a reason, . .denial is not a river in Egypt. Honey, your gut is the closest thing to God whispering in your ear-- God gives women a gift he gives no other, the gift of intuition because we become wives and mothers. My daughter is 16 and one thing I constantly tell her is from the Bible Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life (Proverbs 4:23). You let someone start dragging your heart around and YOU will be a mess, angry, bitter, insecure, heart-broken, cynical. . start giving more thought to the choices you make, they not only influence you, but that baby you have. .think of her. You will be the one setting the example.

No comments:

Post a Comment