Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hair Professional Advice Please : ) Best Hair Straightning Heat Protector and Balm?

Whats the best hair straightening protector and straightening balm/cream ?





I want to protect my hair when i straighten it and i want it to stay straight for a good amount of the day.





I dont mind buying really expensive products, but as long as they work!





Oh, and I have short brown hair (shoulder length) and in the humidity it likes to become curly and flip on the ends. So I need a really good hair straightning balm to keep it straight, or even something that will protect my hair from the humidity.





Thanks! I'm going shopping tomorrow. So I need some advice ASAP .Hair Professional Advice Please : ) Best Hair Straightning Heat Protector and Balm?
Redken 5th Avenue NYC - Smooth Down Heat Glide.


Takes care of hair's frizzyness from heat, and protects hair while straightening.Hair Professional Advice Please : ) Best Hair Straightning Heat Protector and Balm?
Try using Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Relaxing Balm to straighten it. I also use Paul Mitchell's Seal and Shine.
I use got2b guardian angel, it is inexpensive and after straightening it leaves my hair uber soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment