Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?

Yesterday I went to the wrong classroom for this speaker and so did this girl my age. We talked for a little while and I liked her. The next day I saw her outside a class and we talked again for like 15 minutes plus. I really really like her, we have a lot in common, and I think she likes me it seemed like we had a lot of chemistry. My roomate knows her friends but I don't really know her and I didn't introduce myself formally. Should I ask my roomate to ask his friends for her number? What should I do? I doubt I'll see her again outside her class room and I don't want to take a chance.Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?
idk about asking for the phone number. thats a little personal. if i were you i would approach her myself. are you sure theres very little chance youll see her again? she doesnt seem to have a problem talking to you so why not strike up the conversation yourself?Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?
Ask your roommate to pass your number to her friends so they can give it to her. Follow up with them to make sure they at least tried to give it to her. If you can, maybe have your roommate introduce you to her friends so you can pass your number on yourself. Who knows--maybe if you meet them, you'll see her again through hanging out with them.
I wouldn;t be so like can i have your number and go so fast.


I hate guys like that. I would wait a month after you really know her. And then you should just atleast ask her for her number to see if you can text or call her. (: But never ask her friends for her number. She will get mad at her friends and then she will be like, ';Who gave you my number?'; You should play it cool;; but don;t go full speed. ask for her number if you want to finish a conversation. (:
Well you might see her around, give it a few days then ask her then. If you havent seen her in a few days go for it ask your roomate and just tell her you forgot to introduce youreself and all that and you thought you guys could hang out sometime. Make it casual so shes not freaked out or anything, play it cool.
well, asking her friends about her seems kind of junior high. i say next time you see her just ask her for her number and/or a date.


or, if you're really nervous, try asking her out for a group thing or to just hang out as friends and see if it helps you get the courage to ask her out for real
Yeah! Find out if your roommate would get her friends to give you her number. If you don't see her outside the classroom, then you won't have any other way to get to her. At least if you have her number, you'll have a way to contact her. = ] Good luck!
Yes, ask for her number.





That's just about how I ended up dating my college boyfriend. Good luck!
Man up. Ask her for her number the next time you see her. This isn't the 3rd grade.
Do whatever it takes!
Sounds like you know her schedule, or atleast some of it. Did you notice her before yesterday's accidental meeting?


Maybe you can arrange a ';chance'; meeting again, so that you have another opportunity to talk to her.


Is she in a club?


Could you and maybe your friend just happen to drop by a cafe or coffeeshop sort of place that she's at? I'm not talking about stalking her, but if you already know her classrooms then maybe you can make any meeting look casual so that way if she's not interested then you haven't taken a real chance yet.


If you're wanting to keep it a secret then asking for her number is obviously showing your interest.


Do you know if she has a boyfriend already, or even a girlfriend?


Do you know her friends at all and if so, how do they act around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment