Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls advice please? (best answer 10pts!)?

Ok last month I got coffee with this girl I really like and we also went bowling and been at each others apartments. We even watched a movie and held hands on halloween night. Unfortunately though she has been busy and I have not seen her since. I've called and texted and she hasn't responded or has been kinda abrupt. She's told me before sheis too busy for a relationship but I still like to think she likes me and we had great chemistry on our previous dates.





I was thinking to win her back I would go to her apartment while she is in class and leave three pink roses (one for each week I haven't seen her) and a note. Good idea? Any other advice? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (best answer 10pts!)?
I think you`re annoying her.Girls advice please? (best answer 10pts!)?
i wouldn't go to her apartment just in case she doesn't like you. That could be concidered stalking or breaking and entering. If you tried contacting her and she has not responded it's probably not good. But onthe chance there is still a chance, maybe you could write a short sweet note attached to a rose asking what her intentions are so your not waiting around forever and post it to her door. hope this helps
do it and keep positve and hope that shes nice back but if she isnt then just leave it alone; and if she doesnt have time dont sit around and wait for her maybe you guys could catch up later; but make sure you do something to show her you like her so that you dont have to 'wonder' dor the rest of your life
What a great guy. But hey dont get a big head and ruin it. :-) That sounds like a great idea, maybe in the note you should ask her to do something specific. And maybe have a back up plan. She can't keep ignoring you.
That is SO cuute!!! But since she already told you she doesnt want a relationship, be prepared to get rejected. However, this might change her mind.
Aw..that's so cute!! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment