Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SPOT scars..advice on best foundation, ect? help please(:?

I'm nearly 15 and wear quite alot of make-up on my face. This is only because marks left by scars on face;/ I want to change this and start to wear less without noticing the scars. Any advice on the best foundation for looking 'natural', and not having to wear alot but enough to cover pink scars from spots?


any suggestions of ways to get rid of the scars? I'm currently trying 'Bio-oil' but seems to be taking quite long. I was thinking of getting a facial peel but not sure if this would help, and it's quite expensive so.. any suggestions would be appreciated:)


I'm from the UK (if that helps). Thanks in advance.


xxSPOT scars..advice on best foundation, ect? help please(:?
Hello!


I am a Beauty Therapist and worked with a few different skin products. The best I have to say is Dermalogica. I think when people get breakouts they use things too harsh for their skin which are full of chemicals such as clearasil which tends to over dry the skin and therfore encouraes the skin to produce more oil/sebum. I also had problem skin growing up through my teenage years but I found that actualyl my skin was senstive so I tried the ultracalming cleanser from Dermalogica and the active moist as my moisturiser. The active moist is perfect as it give you the right amount of moisture for combination type skin and also help close up the large pores.


If you do try Dermalogica remember for everything you use you only need a pea size amount each time, a little goes a long way and should last you ages!


Now for covering up, Well I must have tried almost every foundation going and finally after many years and wasting lots of money I have finally found what I think is the perfect foundation.


I use bare escentuals mineral foundation, comes in loads of colours, they sell at most debenhams stores, its great because completely natural minerals that you can layer on your skin depending on how much coverage you would like. I also use a smaller brush and use it to cover up blemishes is certain areas. They do also do their own concealer though.


Again a little goes a long way and should not bring you out in any spots, it feels light and you can even wear it to bed because it is so gentle on your skin.


Scars are hard to get rid of but will fade slightly over time. I would recommend maybe trying bodyshop for a vitamin E serum to put on the blemishes areas at night. Vitamin E has got very high healing abilities and meant to be great for scarring.


Hope this all helps and good luck :)SPOT scars..advice on best foundation, ect? help please(:?
I'm 13, and I have spot scared on my face too. I use face clensers like Garnier, Clean%26amp;Clear ect. Then I use the Natural Collections make-up from Boots, simply because it's really good and doesn't damage your skin as much as normal make-up like Rimmel London or Miss Sixty does.


I hope I helped :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment