Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need some advice, my best friend has stopped talking to me and has a new best friend.?

just to let people know im 16 and mature. i dont mean this post as like oh this girls went off with this girl and so on. This is about my only friend on the world...my friend count is currently at 0.





A new girl come to my school and started hanging with me and my friends about 6 months ago. 3 months ago my BEST FRIEND completely stopped talking to me and hanging with me!


i cant think of anything i have said or done to her for her to stop talking to me and hanging around with me. i dont know whats so good about this new girl or what she has got over me. and to make things worse this new girl doesnt like me.


Me and my friend used to be so close. she knew things about me that i havnt told anyone else in the world.


i havnt spoken to her in months and the only time she talks to me is to ask me a question or for help with school work. I feel that she seriously doesnt care anymore, but i dont know why or how.


im so upset over this and i just dont know how we got here, please help meI need some advice, my best friend has stopped talking to me and has a new best friend.?
I'm going through something very similar and I too, am 16. Just try and find some new friends to hang out with. You're almost out of school, so just worry more about your grades and school work than your friendships, that's what I'm doing. Just hang in there, write her a note or talk to her, explain how you feel, I'm sure she'll understand. You'll find new friends, just be nice and out-going. Don't stress yourself out, that's what I'm doing, and it's no help, at all!





I hope everything works out!





%26lt;3 LeslieI need some advice, my best friend has stopped talking to me and has a new best friend.?
Well obviously the new girl got more influence on her, specially if she doesn't like you...you know what? forget them, they don't deserve your time of wondering what happenned, it just happened so, drop it. It's her loss, because the new girl by doing something like this is a snake already...and your friend a scary rabbit that anybody manipulates so easy, if she would have been a true friend, she would have not allowed something like that to happen....so , why are you wondering for loosers???


Next time, she asks you a questions, just say , I don't know, I wish I could help you....and for school work? puaf!! let her stay after school for some extra counseling in a subject she doesn't get. That's her problem not yours...


You make other friends, and have other groups, do some activities in school, practice a sports. do something....


People like them are not worth it.
Try talking to your friend about how you feel, or try getting someone that she does talk to, (other than the girl that took her away from you) to tell her how you feel. if she still wont talk to you, than I dont know what to do.
Just be you, No worry
im really sorry about ur friend.Wat i think is that she wanted to get to know this grl because she thought she was kool and needed a friend. but she is hanging out with this person all the time and has no more time 4 u, thats not a very good friend if they are willing to stop being friends with u because they are preoccupied with another person. I think you need to call her and set up a time where u 2 can talk this out and hopefully she will realize where you are coming from. if she was a good friend she does still care about you so if shes gonna stop being friends with you because the new grl dosent like u then she isnt a true friend, and maybe u and the new grl can learn to like eachother 4 the sake of u and ur best friends friendship.
If she all of a sudden stopped being your friend, then she may feel like you have done something that she doesn't like, but don't want to tell you. If she still speaks to you about school work, then she isn't so mad that she won't speak to you at all. If I didn't want to deal with someone at all, I won't speak to them at all. Move on and find a new friend. In the future, don't tell anyone your personal secrets. When someone gets mad at you, they will use them against you. Learn this now.
ask her what is going on between you 2
she is obviously finished with you, move on. May I suggest male friends, they are not backstabbing bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment