Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?

Ok I dated this girl (we both go to the same college) for the month of October. We had great chemistry and I thought it would develop to something serious. However she said she was too busy for a relationship and we have barely talked since. She's kinda ignored me too. I think it might have to do with how she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years a couple months before we started dating. We still text weekly though.





Anyway Valentines Day is coming up (she's going home to spend it with her family) and I was thinking today I would of call her and leave this on her voicemail (it's doubtful she will answer): ';Hey (her name) I'm calling to wish you a happy Valentines Day! I hope you have a great time with your family tonight. I want you to know that I think you're an amazing girl and I really did have a great time hanging out like we did last semester. Give me a call when you get a chance and once again happy Valentines day bye.';





What do you think? Any advice?





Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?
Yes that would be o.k but dnt seem to anxious. Dnt call her as soon as she get home. Wait a while,just do a sudden call.Let her know that you have been doing ok and you just want her to know that you where wishing her well in her life. Hey she might ask you out. But still get you a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment