Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Best Friend Fighting...Advice? ?

Me and my friend Jordan are like sisters...


But she supports McCain, and I support Obama.


I have no problem with her supporting McCain, but, sometimes, she always seems to talk about how Obama is terrible and stuff, and it really offends me, but, I don't want to lose her as my friend over a silly thing like this, so I just keep quiet and don't say anything. But now, she finally went too far, and I spoke up and now she's totally avoiding me.


I knew this would happen, but it was just so irritating...


What do I do?D: Best Friend Fighting...Advice? ?
i guess she got kinda offended cuz you spoke up and didnt think you would say sumthing. well just go up to her and ask her why shes avoiding you. and try to fix things. tell her how the comment she made was very offensive to you and tell her how you feel. you guys r bff. you'll work this out. i just kno it. lol. =]Best Friend Fighting...Advice? ?
you should tell your friend to respect your opinion and that your decision is your decision. to look on the bright side, the election is basically over next week, so you wont be irritated for long.
If it was a racial comment, you should explain to her that it's offensive. Try saying it in a nice way, and talk her into keeping her comments to herself.
  • whitening cream
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment