Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need the best help and advice on what to do asap?

When u and a guy aren't togeher anymore because he did something wrong, and he tells you he feels bad and he Misses you and asks you can ghe fix things do ya'll think he means to be with me again or what, because I'm so confused he tells me he loves me , he syas he's going to try hard , and he's gone to take me out and everything so ........I need the best help and advice on what to do asap?
Depends on this situation...Is this the first time that it has happened? If so, then give him another chance to prove himself..But if this is not the first time that he has messed up then kick his *** to the curb! He will only continue to do them again...Trust me....I need the best help and advice on what to do asap?
Here is what you do, you go out on a clear night and go for a walk and then thoughts run into your head and do not try and force yourself into thinking about him, let it all come naturally.





Then you come back home when you want and look up at the stars and lie down out the front while thinking about what ever comes into your head, this is called finding out who you really are, even if you did not even think about him you will find your answer.
I really feel that some guys may deserve a second chance, it all depends on what they did wrong. Wouldn't you want a second chance? He says he misses you and loves you, and he's willing to try harder to prove it to you. Give him another chance , only if you still love him too. Also don't let your guard down all the way. Make him sweat a little. LOL........
depends on what he did, if he cheated, id forget about him, other things I might try to work out, but people dont change.


its up to you!
I wouldn't go back to him. Move on! He's just trying to get the easy way out and probably hasn't learned his lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment