Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boyfriend Advice Please!!! **Best Answer 10 points**?

Well I have been with my bf for 11 months. We both divorce, and I don't have kids but he has a daughter. Lately we don't go out that much, and I don't see him as much as I would. I had broken up with him twice already because he always bails out on me. We both have trust issues and we are working on it. Sometimes I feel that he avoids me on purpose because he is afraid of being hurt again. But anyway, I broke up with him, we talked, serious talk and he finally told me he loves me. I told him too because I felt the same thing and I always think about him. Well I have not seen him or had sex with him (im seriously sexually frustrated) lol but anyway it's been 12 days since i've seen him (i understands he has a job, and is a full time dad (full custody of his daughter)), but we do talk on the phone every other day, or every day. But I want to see him. What should I do for him to want to see me more??? should i act like i don't care when he calls?? or what should i do??? im soooooooo confused.Boyfriend Advice Please!!! **Best Answer 10 points**?
you should show him that you Reallii caRe foR him!!!


no matter what you have to do foR him to believe you.


fRom my peRsonal ';situation'; its Reallii haRd foR a guy


to tRust someone again when we Realize that peRson mite


be special to us.


peRsonally i push the people that is tRying to get close to


me when i Realize that.(but thats me)
  • whitening cream
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment