Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice 10points best answer...Why did he say this??? I need to know. its bugging me!!!?

i was talking on the phone with my best (guy) friend. he told:





'; I feel really bad cuz u have always been their from me through everything i have treated u bad and sometimes i ignore ur txts. Ur attached and im not use to ppl being attached to me and caring about me as much as you do...it scares me to have someone care so much... so im really really sorry for being mean to u sometimes im just not use to someone caring so much and i just dnt know how to handle it so i push ppl away. we are so close and im sorry for treating u bad,';





what does this mean?? why did he say this? what do i do??Advice 10points best answer...Why did he say this??? I need to know. its bugging me!!!?
He is mentally depressed. Dont worry. it will pass and you will agian feel lucky.


Dont demand much from him





Good LuckAdvice 10points best answer...Why did he say this??? I need to know. its bugging me!!!?
he has just realised that you've always been there for him and been a good friend
He's feeling venerable, and a little needy. At the moment a little guilty for the way he has treated you in the past. Basically admitting that you are only needed when he needs someone. Be careful not to read too much into this text because tomorrow he might go back to ignoring them.


I guess keep being yourself and the good friend you have always been, don't give into the game of saying, it's ok. Is he there for you the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment