Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice, On best friends.?

What would you do if your best friend just stopped talking to you?


Since Marching band has been over me and my best friend just stopped communicating and it's annoying me. Everyday she sees me she'll look at me and just walk off. I didn't even do anything to her. Most people are like, she thinks that you like her brother more, I mean we are together like all the time but, I told her that, that wouldn't effect our friendship. I have a mental breakdown when I see her name. Like one day, someone texted me and her name was in it and I literally threw my phone because I just miss her. What would you do?





I've tried talking to her but, nothing works.Advice, On best friends.?
she is your BEST FRIEND so you guys should be able to talk about anything!! Maybe text her and ask if you guys can meet for coffee or if she would like to come over so you guys can talk face to face. Tell her you miss her in the text so she feels comfotable coming over. Obviously there is something that is bothering her but it's not fair to leave you in the dark about it!Advice, On best friends.?
say hi to her on the hall or smile


call her


talk 2 her mor


tell ur frends 2 talk 2 her


giv her a card saying tht ur sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment