Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ADVICE: my best guy friend's girlfriend is harassing me.?

my best guy friend's girlfriend and i finally met after 7 months of them dating.


i was nice and tried to have a conversation with her, but she just ignored me and behaved cold and rude towards me.





she befriended me on myspace to tell me to back off from ';her boyfriend';, called me names and so on.





and because i didn't go and tell my best friend about this, she went to him and told him i cussed her out and called her names and asked personal questions about them. WHICH WAS NOT TRUE.





so i got tired of it and sent him all the copies of the e-mails telling him the truth, he hasnt talked about any of it.





then she keeps trying to have her friend add me on myspace and she wont leave me alone after i keep denying her as a friend.


(because i'm surely not an idiot.. and try to be buddies with her best friend when i already have her to annoy me)





i am being harassed by his girlfriend and her friend. they keep putting horrible stuff on their myspace and she keeps ';stalking'; my myspace.





IF SHE WON AND MADE OUR FRIENDSHIP END...


WHY IS SHE HARASSING ME STILL!? WHY IS SHE TRYING TO COME AT ME MORE WHEN HE AND I DONT EVEN TALK NOW!?!?ADVICE: my best guy friend's girlfriend is harassing me.?
I had the exact same thing 1st block her on myspace. 2nd you need to tell her boyfriend that he should control his gf and that if he ever cared about you as a friend then he would have his gf stop what shes doing. Other then that theres not much to be done. Just ignor her if she keeps on doing it after you do those things and she will forget about it all when they break up (80% of teen relationships dont make it past 9-12 months)

No comments:

Post a Comment