Sunday, August 22, 2010

I NEED ADVICE!!! my best guy friend told me....?

that he's been in love with me for 7 years...since school days! He wrote me the most beautiful letter ever, (I HATE soppy stuff but he knows me so well it wasn't soppy just really beautiful) ANYWAY...I just dont feel that way about him! I LOVE him as a friend and he is my BEST friend but I JUST DO NOT SEE MYSELF WITH HIM...I JUST DON'T get that feeling bout him - know what I mean? So now he's obviously expecting a reply and I have written and re written this dam letter about amillion times because I dont want it to be cliched but I DO just want to be friends! Oh help!!! advice PLEASE??? anyone had similar situation?I NEED ADVICE!!! my best guy friend told me....?
I think honesty is the best policy. Are you not interested becasuse he is your friend or because, you have never looked at him outside the BOX????!!!!! His letter touched you in a way that meant something to you that you would have other wise called ';sappy';, even though you are friends, he knows you, and it probably took him as long to give that to you as it will you to give him your reply. Love is Love even if it is a friend. I bet he could tell you things about yourself that would blow your mind that he even noticed. I would give anything for someone to know me inside and out, and want to be with me, but if you can honestly not picture your self with him in any way, or turn to him for more than just a shoulder to cry on, then be honest and kind.


He obviously notices something in you that no one else has and cares for you and has taken a big chance in sharing his heart with you. Alot of times in life, we have to work at giving our heart to someone, but very rarely does it ge offered unconditionally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THAT OK.








Good luck in your decision, and be honest with all that you feel and think of him. Don't drag it out. Let him know.











daphneI NEED ADVICE!!! my best guy friend told me....?
Sadly you are gonna hurt him however you do it.... Cliche or not it's rejection. Instead of trying to write it say it to him then you can gage his response and work out if he's okay with being friends. You will hurt him more if you leave him hanging. I hope that it all works out and good luck!! xx
hahaha


just be yourself


If you don't love him


tell it to him your true feelings


(WAG MO SYA PAASAHIN)


sorry, I don't know the english of that!
Nope
just tell him u dont feel that way about him n set him up whith someone else thats reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally hot or just pray 4 him 2 stop loving u . or just hope he'll be gay someday. good luck!!
Just be honest... Tell him you love him but not in a romantic way.
I think you need to tell him straightly (anyway you are great/best friends). He's gonna be a bit hurt of what you will say but I think he'll get over it and understand you (which I do really believe that he will). Always remember that you are friends and dont be hesistant to say the truth or else if you won't say it now it may worsen and maybe it will hurt him more than now.





Addition o the girl above me. Wag mo syang paasahin means don't let him hope for nothing... that's all thank you :)
Hey my dear friend,


Friendship is a great feeling.It is much better than romance.Try to make understand ur friend about this.


To be agood friend is really great %26amp; sometimes difficult too.............


I appreciate u for that.
Be honest and from the heart - that's all you can do.


It may not be the reply he is looking for, but if he respects you, he will realize that your honesty is what he would expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment