Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best make-up i can use for my face i need some advice.?

My skin color face is like dark brown, my eyes are dark brown and i got kinda long short curly eye lashes. what i normaly do is add a little pressed powder tomy face(#10 mocha)and alittle lip gloss and clear mascara. and sometimes eye shadow.What is the best make-up i can use for my face i need some advice.?
to get the latest looks in makeup, especially colors, you can go to my website and find models with your description to help you with the right colors for you complexion. The best part about Mary Kay is that everything is 100% guarenteed. Where else can you find that? If you have any other questions you can email me and I will try to give you the best advice out there. Check out my website belowWhat is the best make-up i can use for my face i need some advice.?
seek professional advice,the make up you will use depends on the type of skin you have.there's no harm in asking
My friend has dark skin and she uses blush with a purple tone to it. It looks really good on her skin. Also, if you go to a makeup counter at a department store usually they will give you lots of advice to try to sell you product.
It depends on the occasion. If it's for daily use then you should know better what colours suit you better. If fo a party, tehre are lots of options but I like using this white concealer before I put on make up. It keeps the colour choices open, and that includes skin colour if I may say.
  • pores
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment