Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice needed! (Best answer!)?

Ok two years ago I used to talk to Danielle Panabaker (the actress). We got along really well and set up a time to meet at a starbucks(for a date). I freaked out and didn't show up and she called me saying she was there. It sucks because I know I wouldn't make that same mistake again but I can't get in touch with her (when she would call me the number was always ';restricted';) and she hasn't responded to a couple of letters I sent (which she used to immediately). To make matters worse she is now more popular. Is there anything I can do? Any ideas? Thanks!Advice needed! (Best answer!)?
wake up from your dream.Advice needed! (Best answer!)?
You REALLY shouldn't have stood her up..Sorry that happened.





She is probably hurt that you stood her up and doesn't want to talk to you since she hasn't replied. OR, she has so many letters to reply to and hasn't seen yours.





Either way, I don't see you two getting the chance to meet up again. You never know (I HAVE been wrong before ^_^)
You should have never stood her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment