Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need this guy to notice me, i need advice!(picking best answer!)?

Theres this guy who used to pay attention to me and now he doesnt. Here's the catch- Now i like him so its driving me insane. Help. I need advice.I need this guy to notice me, i need advice!(picking best answer!)?
ok talk 2 him alot in class,


give him your #,


talk 2 him alot on the phone 2,


flirt with him alot,


and you cant 4get u have 2 b


yourselfI need this guy to notice me, i need advice!(picking best answer!)?
try showing off more cleavage..mayb a push up bra and a skirt will help u out...oh yah and pig tails..pigtails are hot
well the bad thing about this is that a man shall choose his mate. because if he was looking at u and now he is not. that may mean something else has caught his attention. and beside's you can never go wrong with prayer.
maybe he is just trying to get you to notice him if he doesn't pay close attention to you anymore..most guys do that..
say hi to him and have small conversations with him.if that dont work then start to walk past him with your model walk.add me!
Dress as sexy as EVER! No guy in their right mind would not talk to you, trust me...you'll have him eating out of your hand(but you gotta be hot in order for this to work).
HE PROBALY PLAYING HARD TO GET, I DOITALL THE TIME.
you should of appreciated him more when you had him
guys are visual...


just show some legs and arms... and little you knoww....


don't act desperate.... just be sexy and make eye contact with him only once in a hour!


smile a lot and talk to plenty other guys infront of him...


make him want you...
Flirt and make him wonder!
play it cool. Don't act all giddy when he comes around, just play it cooooool. u know?


:P


haha. It worked 4 me and me and that guy have been going out for almost 3 years now.
  • pores
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment