Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice...boyfriend/best friend issues?

I have liked this guy for about 4 years now. I never talked to him much before, but I figured he didn't like me so I moved on. 2 1/2 years ago, I met this amazing guy and we hit it off. After we started dating, I found out his best friend is the guy I've liked for so long. I was able to ignore my feelings for the guy because I ignored him a lot. I didn't want to deal with it. But the 3 of us started hanging out and I started to really get to know the guy and we became best friends also. I could tell my feelings for him were changing and I realized several months ago that I loved him. I know that's terrible...but I can't help it. My b/f is a great guy, but he's jealous, possessive, doesn't want me going out with friends, and has cheated on me twice. He has told me he's like this now because he knows I love his/my friend. I wish I knew how my friend felt. He's very loyal to my b/f so I don't think he'd tell me the truth. He tells me he only loves me as a sister but doesn't act like it...I need advice...boyfriend/best friend issues?
your answers are simple.





to the curb and find real happiness with this missed connection.I need advice...boyfriend/best friend issues?
it's obvious that he likes you. but he is a very loyal friend that he doesn't want his feelings for you destroy his friendship with your bf. your situation is hard.





but there's something that your bf is doing wrong. he says that he is like that because he knows that you have feelings for the other guy. is he for real? what kind of a reason is that? that's a lame excuse for his cheating, jealousy, and possessiveness. and unfortunately, you accepted his excuse.





i suggest dump your bf and then get together with the other guy.
First of all it doesn't make you a horrible person to fall in love. We can't choose who we love. You kind of contradicted yourself when you said you met this great guy but he cheated on you 2 too many times. He has no right to be jealous but you really do need to end the relationship with him if you don't love him. It's not fair to you or him. With that said making your best friend talk about his feelings at the wrong time will back fire on you. You must understand where he is coming from. If he doesn't play his cards right he could lose his best boy and the girl he loves. However if you break up and give it sometime your bf will realize that his friend is the best one for you and will step aside. I guess what I mean is take the first step and then be patient.
eih it's really hard, i'm almost in the same situation, anyways i think the best thing you need to do is to be honest to everybody, so tell your boyfriend what's going on as soon as you gathered all the courage you need..tell him the story but leave some points like you think his bestfriend likes you..he will get mad and maybe really mad but the best thing is you'll stop fooling yourself and your boyfriend that you have such a wonderful relationship..the truth will set you free..especially from guilt..
He is covering up his feelings for you.You have to decide whom you want..Once you made that solid decision, go for it!!!
well this is something u have to deal carefully. look, u have to be really tactful. u have to follow ur heart. from ur explanations, u love this friend more than the one u are dating. u have to try and be sure what this other guy feels for u, thereafter, break of with ur date and go after the one u've got eyes for.


ur happiness matters a lot. if u want happiness then u must be ready to do the impossible,break the eyes and do what u havebto the to have the best of love.
i think that he does like you so really think about what your going to do ok. An tell him how you feel about him and have a long talk with him.
well maybe he thought it wasnt right because he thought his friend/ur bf was totally committed to u. does he know that he cheated on u? if he does then maybe his feelings may change and the fact that he is seeing u as a sister is probably a cover up or a way for him to get ova u so he doesnt hurt ur friend/bf

No comments:

Post a Comment