Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need advice on best Lexmark printer out there, one of the series that doesn't give to much hassle?

I own a Lexmark X4270 series printer, had it for a few years, works most of the time but, the tell ya the truth it sucks, it has given me more problems then any other printers I had before, replacing the cartridges has to be the expensive $35+ originals, remanufactured ones just don't work...sometimes even the original cartridges don't necessarily perform as well either once installed, specially the color ones...even after the automatic head-alignment the printer does after any new cartridge is installed..sometimes the color prints all smudged up, somewhat blended. I'm looking for something better within the ';Lexmark'; family, one that isn't as problematic....Is there any Lexmark owners out there that might suggest better? Or anyone that can suggest a better printer outside the Lexmark series? Thank you!Need advice on best Lexmark printer out there, one of the series that doesn't give to much hassle?
Hi, I have a Lexmark all in one printer that does pretty much everything and I love it and have never had any problems with it and only paid 65.00 for it at Wal-mart. I bought it 2 years ago and it works great. I researched alot of printers and this was the best for the price for sure.Need advice on best Lexmark printer out there, one of the series that doesn't give to much hassle?
I have a Lexmark X3430. Works like a charm. I have had no problems what so ever with it. My mom liked my printer so she went and got one too. She has not had any problems either. I had to order it from wal-mart online because they did not have any at the store. They are only $30 and, to me, well worth it.
Eh...Lexmark makes junk anymore. I recently purchased a Canon all in one, and it's great...So i'm not saying get a Canon..i'm just saying do not get another Lexmark.





~matt

No comments:

Post a Comment