Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need some advice!! My Best Friend & me are fighting..?

My best friend %26amp; me are in a fight. I'm really upset w/ her do to the fact that I just got married Aug.18th. And I was supposed to stay w/ her the night before my wedding. Well she made plans to go out w/ these guys %26amp; left me. She told me that I was supposed to call her when I got to her house after I got done decorating. But I don't remember hearing her say that nor does anyone else. But I ended up staying w/ my sister who lived a block away cause it was about 2am and she still wasn't home. The day of the wedding we all went %26amp; got our hair done. Instead of riding w/ me %26amp; my sister she decided to drive herself. She was done in like 15min %26amp; left asap. I feel that she didn't even care about my day. She was supposed to be my best friend(maid of honor)/ my backbone that weekend. To kick this off! The grooms ring was left in the truck. So we didn't have his ring when we were at the alter. And all she could say was,'; it's not my fault';. But I feel like it is a lil.


Should I be mad??I need some advice!! My Best Friend %26amp; me are fighting..?
first off Congrats! I;'m really happy for you





second off





yes you should be mad i mean its your wedding and all and think, what did you want her to do? then think did she do it?


I would say confront her about the situation and get 2 know her side of the story AFTER you told her your side








you have every right to be mad at her





don't think of what she had done for you in the past think about what she did to you at the moment





hope I helped!





good luck








=)I need some advice!! My Best Friend %26amp; me are fighting..?
Yeah, I would be mad too. My maid of honor really changed from what I believed she was. I don't talk to her anymore because all she ever did was put everyone down including my husband who she never got to know anyway. It's the best decision I have made because now I don't have to deal with her and my marriage is a very happy one. I would suggest to you to sever the ties with this ';friend';.





Good luck and congrats on your marriage.
First of all I am the ex best friend! I helped decorate until everyone was setting down and working on the flowers which I knew nothing about. I did say call me when you were ready to come to my house, but you were too busy cutting me down and telling everyone my personal life. I drove myself to get my hair done because I wanted to wash my car and go to the store to get stuff I needed for the wedding and I didn't want everyone to be running behind. Every time I tried to help you would make me feel like a piece of **** and say why would you care it's not you. I didn't even think of the ring it was my first time being the maid of honor and at rehearsal someone said the ring bearer needed to be by the groom to give him the rings so I thought he had them! The keys I never touched. The packing, I set your 2 bags in the box, which everyone went through looking for the keys after I told them they weren't there! When you said that stuff in the parking lot I decided this friendship isn't worth sacrificing! You treat me like **** and I am always there for you! Where was your sister and everyone for everything else? Who through the batch party and you told everyone you had to do everything yourself and that's only because your a control freak! I could careless after your little my-space message when you said that about my kids. So you know where you can go now and you don't need anyone's advise on how to get there!!!!!
when you get your friend will change most likely. it is hard to have single friends when your life style should be as a couple.





but is she that good of a friend any way she did not take the time for your special day. or is she having to deal with losing her best friend to your husband.





don't cut strings till you give her time to learn that you still need her as a friend.





could have many answers, but you will have to figure out what is going on, and the best way to deal with it. but please go slow and think about it.
First of all Ginny! You know I didnt say anything bad about ur kids.. All I said was that I feel for them.. Cause u spend no time w/ them at all. Also dont act like you did everything cause u didnt. If it wasnt for Terri my reception would have been ****. You were the only one who didnt do what they were asked to do for my bridal shower.So dont say u did everything. I asked u to order a cake. And You made order my own cake for my bridal shower.. Because u were to busy. Then for my bach. you spent most of ur time out in ur car texting a guy. Instead spending that time w/ me %26amp; helping me celebrate. Then the night before the wedding you make plans to go out w/ other guys %26amp; ditch me. So tell me again how u did everything %26amp; no one else did? Cause I'd sure like to know what u did?? Also I do believe I have the right to be picky. Hello! MY WEDDING!! But see you dont understand. Because obviously you weren't a good friend. So you know where to shove ur answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment