Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls advice question? (Best answer!)?

I met this girl last week and we got along great. I asked her out for coffee over email because I never see her even though we go to the same college. She said ';Coffee sounds great!!'; and she gives me her schedule asking what time works for me. This is all good but I'm not sure how I should offer to pick her up since she lives off campus. How does this sound: ';How about I pick you up at (a time she is free) and we go to Caribou?'; or what would be better to say? Thanks!!Girls advice question? (Best answer!)?
There's always the question of whether you should pick a girl up on a first date, or if you guys should drive separately. It really depends on how you met. In your case i would definitely recommend that you'd pick her up by saying something a little like this ';I hope you won鈥檛 take this the wrong way but if you would like I could pick you up at your house (at whatever time she is free)to go to Caribou.';Girls advice question? (Best answer!)?
To start, women like men who are decisive, take charge and lead the way. I don't ever recommend asking a girl what you should do and what time you should do it. Instead, tell her. Say, ';I will come pick you up at (time) and we'll go grab a coffee. Give me your address.';





Trust me on this. Lead the way. Women HATE indecisiveness. They want a man to take her into his world and lead her away.
that sound good to me just dont act all preppy and self centered cuz honestly no one likes that
yepp. that sounds good. but make sure you be yourself. and dont try to act all cool. a girl wants to like you for who you are. not what you pretend to be.
Say'; Would you like me to pick up you up. Say around 5?'; that way, you are asking her, and not telling her, so that if she wants to drive, take train whatever, she can just say, ';oh dont worry about it...i'll just meet your there';, or ';okay, sounds great';.
i really dont know just follow ur heart and what ever u think shell like go for it! theres no wrong answers!
ya that sounds good!!!!!!! rock her world
When you ask someone out for coffee most of the time that person will meet you there, but offer her a ride just in case she might need one and surely she'll saying ';Oh, I have a ride or you can pick me up at about 7.'; Ask.
Yea that sound good to me. just make sure you keep it real, dont try too hard to act cool. Girls dont like that, just be totally honest with her and she will accept you. you sound like a great guy so dont worry to much about it. DONT STRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment