Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice about best friend and girl I like?

Pretty much its us three as a trio, always hanging out and having fun. The girl likes me, and I like her. We are very close to dating. Essentially ive noticed that those two talk more than she and I do, but let me tell you, my best friend says he would NEVER go for her. I trust him with my life. Anyways I called him up last night to let him know Ive been feeling like the third wheel lately. He says that ';sometimes there are things that she cant tell me, but can tell him.'; He says what she cant tell me IS about me, and it certainly isnt bad, but it would just be uncomfortable to have a conversation with me about it.... I have no clue what he was talking about. I trust them both. My best friends. Any advice on what to do?Need advice about best friend and girl I like?
Tell her you don't care if it an uncomfortable subject you really like her and want her to talk to you about it.Need advice about best friend and girl I like?
Take the next step, go out on a limb, do something sweet for her. Let her know you are there, and you like her!








Get crunk boy!
Just go right to it and tell your best friend you're really feeling uncomfortable about their relationship. Tell your girl too what you're feeling. It pays to be honest. See what reactions they have and take it fromt here.
this is a very delicate situation because she's your friend and you don't want things to get weird between you guys but you also want to let her know how you feel. It sounds like she already likes you, you should take her out sometime but just you and her, somewhere where you'll both feel comfortable. Then talk to her about how you feel, if you come clean first she'll feel more at ease about being honest with you too. But remember friendship should always come first so even if it doesn't workout for whatever reason you guys should still try to stay friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment