Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice, my best friend has HPV.?

Is this something to freak out about? I looked it up and as to my understanding it goes away. But there are different types of HPV. She is getting her second shot in December. She thinks her ex gave it to her. This is really important to me. I have been telling her to not worry about it. Any advice. Also she is still head over heals over her ex and is willing to do any thing to get him back. I dont want him to manipulate her knowing that she is in love with him. He treated her very nice in the beginning and was very romantic with her and even offered to marry her. They started to having problems he then started to sleep around and now he is just hurting her feelings telling her he doesnt deserve her but all he wants is sex. I never thought she would end up like this..I thought she was stronger then that. They been dating for like 15 months give or take. Just so you know we are all in our early 20's average 23 years of age. I am getting not to like this guy but what can I say. helpI need advice, my best friend has HPV.?
You can tell her exactly your feelings but also make sure that you tell her that it hurts you to see her hurt like this. Be honest and loving in your friendship. Just don't tell her what to do, but let her know how it affects you as well. Some people need to look beyond themselves to find their true worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment