Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Major boy advice [10points best answer)?

sorry if my words aresmushedtogether thekeyboard is a little broken sory ):





anyways i really like this guy i justmetliekto weks ago.


we text all the time and call each other nonstop.


i really truly like him, ever since imethim icant gethim off mymind. heliks one of my frineds hetold me butshedosentlike him.


he told me thathe thinks iam really pretty and that from whathe can see so far he can see me as hisgirlfrined.


thatmade my smile (:





he is callingme in like a halfhour i wanna saysomthingto him to start to think aboutme.


yuknow whati mean?


i know whaturgonna say '; you cant sayanythingto make him like you';


i know that.


just cant you tell m somthing i can sayy thoplease


showme likethis...


me:blahblah blah


him:blahblahblah


me:blahblahblah


:him:blahblahblah





ahahu getthe picture. (:


thanks


Major boy advice [10points best answer)?
Thanks for helping me ;)


You're so nice!


I think you should do whatever you feel is right. Don't be pressured.Major boy advice [10points best answer)?
you cant ask him out over the phone because it is really awkward when you see them. your best bet is to make him think about you, so talk about your problems (go quite personal, it shows that you trust him) slowly change conversation to relationships than arrange to meet up tomorrow. now he is thinking about you and you've given him an opportunity to ask him and if he doesn't ask him but don't seem to upset because than they can still approach you as a friend. i hope this helped and good luck plz help me





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you cud start saying a bunch of really great things about you that usually catches a guys eyes. like for example: i tell guys i like that im a tomboy even tho i may not seem like it.... guys usually like that kinda stuff. if you and him have anything in common start saying how much u like what ever that may be. that usually gets a guy to think bout u
you:hey wats up i love talkin to u


him:me to me to


you:so hows ure life going?


him:its good how bout ureself


you:excellent i think i liike some1


him:who in the world could it be


you: ill tell u..its you


him:(silence)


him:go out with me u sexy lil babe
  • whitening cream
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment