Thursday, August 19, 2010

I really need advice! my best friend and i couldn't be closer--we're like sisters. i do have a sister, we

get along but aren't really ';friends.'; do you think it's horrible if i have my best friend be the maid of honor at my wedding instead of my real sister?I really need advice! my best friend and i couldn't be closer--we're like sisters. i do have a sister, we
No...... just talk to your sis about it. My sis did the same thing and I was okay with it. No big deal for me....I really need advice! my best friend and i couldn't be closer--we're like sisters. i do have a sister, we
you have to find out how your sister feels first, then if she doesn't mind, u can make your move. but if she does mind, is no problem anyway to have your best est bud to be around with you all the time %26lt;3%26lt;3
I don't think it is horrible at all. Alot of people have friends over family be their maid of honors or best men. If you are worried about hurting your sister's feelings or causing a rift in the family, maybe make your sister a bridesmaid. You can just tell your sis that you and your friend promised each other that if you ever got married, you would be each others maid of honor.


I am sure your sister will understand and not make anything out of it.


Another option would be to get a third party involved (mom, aunt, dad, etc...) to help talk to sis about the situation.


I hope you have a beautiful, happy marriage and may God bless you and your soon to be husband!
hmmmm maybe get back and think which one u care the most is no big deal just handle with care
Sure. You shouldn't hurt you sister's feelings, but at the same time, you should be able to have the person you really feel closest to as your maid of honor. If you want, include your sister in the wedding somehow, in a way that still makes her feel special, such as a bridesmaid, but it's your choice.
No, I think it's becoming more common to have a best friend instead of the traditional sister be the maid of honor.
no there is nothing wrong with that your second is suppose to be the person your closest to you so your friends is the right choose
i think u should talk to ur sis first n ask her if she has a prob with that or not... just tell her that ur best friend also means alot to u n u take her like ur sis... just tell her that it would b a favour if she agrees... but if she's not too happy bout it then dont go ahead by making ur best friend ur maid of honour bcoz since she is ur real sis, thats her right first... dont hurt her feelings n make sure u dont end up comparing both of them as sisters and friends...
no its not horrible. its your wedding! but speak to ur sis, find out how she feels

No comments:

Post a Comment