Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice with Best friend's family?

Hello. My best friend (Aly)'s parents got seperated little less than a year ago. Well her dad (Joe) already has a new girlfriend (Jill) And Jil has 3 kids. Well Jill used to think I was great and all that. But now she hates me. She even told Aly that. She always bosses Aly around like she is her mom. And Joe and Jill have known each other for like 7 months and are engaged. And I'm not allowed over her house because ';I will tell what I hear there';. Which is stupid. But Jill reads my texts to her daughter. And I asked daughter 1 if their religion allowed to have sex/live together before marriage because they do and I even said Just Wondering... And Jill texted me back: What we do in this house isn't your business. It is between us and God. Not you. Or anyone else for that matter. So worry about your own life, not ours. And you need to worry about correcting yourself, not others. I don't want to discuss this with you.





Now she hates me and I never see Aly... What do I do?! I am SICK of Jill!Advice with Best friend's family?
Hmmm, man Jill seems like a total b_tch. First of all I'm sorry but you can't do anything about it :/ %26amp; if I were Aly I'd tell my mom about her and even tell my dad too. Maybe that would change Jill a little if Aly's actual parents talked to Jill about it. So the only thing I would do would be to tell Aly about talking to her dad or mom %26amp; so THEY can choose to allow you to see Aly not Jill. Because Jill has no right.





- Well, Good Luck :]Advice with Best friend's family?
You should go over there and show her dad the messages, because Jill has no right to interfere with you and Aly's conversations. If you have Aly's phone number, maybe you could call her up and tell her to tell her dad? But for starters, I would tell my parents this, first ;)


Good luck!!
Jill is alittle insecure and still trying to figure out her new roll. You were wrong to ask about their religion and sex. What happens between Joe and Jill is their business. Just back off for a while. Aly hasn't forgotten you and when she needs you I hope you will be there for her. Treat Jill as you do Aly's mom or any adult....with respect.
One Word.


Sabotage.
Confusing Peace Dude
tell aly's dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment