Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need good advice Please which of these Country's are the Best to Live in.?

HI I am looking in to 3 or 4 options of Country's to move too.


I am basically thinking of Holland,Sweden,Denmark,and Finland


what is important for me is Cheaper Life,Friendlies people,and Safety issues.


Can any one who KNOWS give me their opinion which of these Country's have the best of these 3 things together!


I think that these are one of the Best Places on the Planet!


Can you Give me your Advice?


Many Thanks to all of YOU!I need good advice Please which of these Country's are the Best to Live in.?
Well Netherlands is pretty much a great city to move to.. but i would say away from Amsterdam or any of the big cities.. i been to amsterdam is a bit trashy alot of violence.. i would recommend Utrecht or another small town..





Denmark,Sweden and Finland are cool.. but they really far..


Denmark is very cold most of the time.. and alot of rain same with sweden.. finland is cool but i would't move there..





the best place i think is Netherlands (Utrecht) if you a fan of trance best place in the world :)I need good advice Please which of these Country's are the Best to Live in.?
i Recommends Sweden because sweden has the highest quality of life.


aand it's aa very rich country if you really have such a fantastic chance to move ther i think you should use it
hmmmm, i would suggest Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment