Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice please? (Best answer!)?

There is this girl who I worked with this summer who I'm crazy about. We get along great and I make her laugh all the time. Today was my last day and we hugged and she wrote me a nice note in a card the company signed. I want to date her but have never made an official move. I don't have her number though so if I sent her a facebook message saying ';Hey (name) I really liked working with you this summer and thanks for the note in the card. But to be honest I don't want today to be the last we spend time together. Could I call you so we could go out or something soon? '; Is this ok? Thanks so much!!!!Advice please? (Best answer!)?
I think the begginning was good, how about editing it a bit so you don't come on too strong?


';Hey (name) I really liked working with you this summer, how about meeting up sometime?';


Then hopefully she'd say yes, and give you her number :)


Hope this helps, good luck





X x Advice please? (Best answer!)?
heck yeah man...thats a good move. go for it, seriously, before some new guy takes ur place at the job and beats u to it!
Perfect - go 4 it!!
dont make it a public message. make it private. and maybe just drop a few hints. just be like hey (name) had tons of fun this summer we should hang out some time.


now know you worked with her all summer, but get to really know her before you ask her to date you. find out the things she didnt talk about at work. personal stuff. she has to be able to trust you first.
thats good...really good.
its good, but i personally think is kind of cheesy, i guess it depends on the type of girl .good luck
I think that is a fantastic idea, only tell her you want to hang out before you mention the words go out. Ask her for her number so that you can have a more personal way of getting in touch with her, and then just start meeting up with her. You don't have to call it a date too soon, and you don't even need it to be exclusive between the two of you. Have her invite some friends sometimes, and you do the same. Then after you've had a few good experiences with her, which you will have, then you make your move. In person. That's the best way to go. If she accepts, you have to seal it with a kiss, even if it's only on the cheek. That will make her feel amazing. Hope it goes well man!
Call her at work or go see her in person, then tell her exactly what you suggested. She's probably wondering why you didn't ask her out sooner.
Perfect!


She'd be a fool not to be completely swept off her feet
I would send her a message but I would never ask a woman out over an email or an IM. Send her a note thanking her for the camaraderie, fun and help (if she helped you during your time there). If she responds back the same way, call her in the office. I assume you have that number. If she can't be reached at the office I would see what her response is to your note and then reply back that you'd like to call her later on if that would be ok. If so, she'll give you her number and then you can ask her out.





I truly believe that with all of the technology we have become dependent on that we are losing the personal touch and in my experience it is the personal touch that makes the difference.
thats so romantic


i mean the fact that you cared and facebooked her so yea thats major cute





i would def. hang out wit u if i was that girl

No comments:

Post a Comment