Thursday, August 19, 2010

Which color contact would look best on me ? i want blue but i want your advice?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s309/Kimmyk05/Kims054hhhh.jpg


i know its a RLY bad picture of me but its the only one where you can actually see my eyes.Which color contact would look best on me ? i want blue but i want your advice?
your pretty, and either green or blue would look good : ]Which color contact would look best on me ? i want blue but i want your advice?
blue would be cute so would violet or something
I think you should go with a rich green color.


Or blue, whichever looks best on you.
go blue
If that is your idea of a really bad picture, then all of mine would suck! I think that blue would really complement you and look very natural with your hair and skin tone. Good luck and enjoy your new look =)
It looks like you have blue already?


What color are youre eyes exactly?





I think blue would look really nice though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment