Sunday, August 22, 2010

Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?

Ok I'm a senior in college and in a few weeks my winter break is starting. There is this girl in high school who I always had a crush on and I had a couple classes with her. We are from the same hometown and I know she will be home around the sametime my break is. We aren't facebook friends but I was wondering if it would be a good idea to send her a facebook message asking if she would like to meet for coffee sometime?





I know if we got together we would get along great and who knows maybe something could develop. I never see her though so that's why face to face won't work. Should I add her as a friend first and say something or just ask her out around winter break? Any other ideas or things I should say? Thanks so much!Girls advice please? (Best answer!)?
It's so cute that you are trying to get with a girl.





The best thing to do is add her on facebook but make some conversation. Find something out about her. Like let's say she likes Jack In The Box. Maybe you can suggest to take her there one day.





Basic conversation can lead to a date.





Good luck.
  • pores
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment