Sunday, August 22, 2010

MY mom and I have a codependent relationship. I love her. but I'm 23 and my mom is my best friend! Any advice?

It`s normal to love your mom... I think everyone should love their mom..I love mines





But if u like like her then woah....MY mom and I have a codependent relationship. I love her. but I'm 23 and my mom is my best friend! Any advice?
oh wow. That's awsome you can talk to her like that. I used to be able to. Now she like hates me or something idk. Any ways, you should just start hanging out with one of your more prominant friendsMY mom and I have a codependent relationship. I love her. but I'm 23 and my mom is my best friend! Any advice?
my girl is 29 %26amp;she is my best friend but most importantly she nos that she is my daughter 1st,friend 2nd!!!!she will always be my baby girl%26amp;she will because i let her spread her wings %26amp;find her self but if ever she were 2 fall she knows i will always pick her up %26amp;hold her like a real mom should! then let her go again!!!!!!!!!!!
There's nothing wrong with that. Moms are awesome people it's fine if your mom is your best friend.
Move away from her and hang around with friends your own age. Your mom should be your mom and not your best friend. I know it must feel good to have this, but remember you are writing us, so, I guess it is not working out anymore. I say you do activities with people your age.


Do it with a quickness. If she asks what happen, say I am having so much fun with my friends and I gotta go now because I'm gonna be late. Thanks mom I love you. Keep saying she is my mom and not my friend.





Much success

No comments:

Post a Comment