Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice 10pts best answer?

before i got with my fiancee we dated other people, and he had a gf but i didnt have a bf because i didnt want one we have a baby togehter though. well some of the guys i met were nice and always gave me compliments and bought me stuff i admit i took advantage of them but it was just for fun they always took me out to dinner @ nice places and when we went to the mall they got me whatever i wanted and always took me to the movies and payed for everything for me even at the clubs they always bought me drinks because they liked me but i didnt like them, now that i have my fiancee i kinda miss all of that, he wants to get married next month but i dont want to, i miss my old life i miss the freedom i had. what should i do? i love him and dont want to hurt him and our baby loves him to death, we are also expecting our second child but i want to have my fun stillAdvice 10pts best answer?
get over it you can't have you cake and eat it to. you already have a fiamly so why should you brake it up? plus you are about have another baby with the same guy grow up go on an get married these other guys are just useing you anyway. you already have a wonderful guy in the frist place. so stop being so selfish. try thinking about your kids for a change. you can still a lots of fun with your fiancee. wake up.Advice 10pts best answer?
In a marriage, there must be compromise. Marriage is a legal contract that binds you to your partner. If you don't feel ready for marriage, let him know. You can postpone it. It takes two to be in a relationship. And if only one is feeling strongly, then, its not really fair to the other.


He can still do all those things for you.
Please break up with him so he can get himself a nicer, more considerate woman who loves him and who will help him raise his children while their selfish mother is out s!utting around. If you didnt want a commitment and any responsibilities you should have been on the pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment