Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you Feel, Believe or Thnk that People Really take the Advice of the Person they selected as Best Answer?

or selected them for some weird reason but USED the advice from another Respondent from the Selection of Answers?Do you Feel, Believe or Thnk that People Really take the Advice of the Person they selected as Best Answer?
Hi The Educ8r





They do take the advice and also fake it. In other words, some take your advice and some don't.





I was emailed a message by someone approximately 2 weeks ago or so. She said:





'; Your answer did not satisfy me, but I chose you as BA because I like you a lot.';





I received other Emails saying how much they appreciate my advice.





Bottom-line: Some take your advice and some don't.Do you Feel, Believe or Thnk that People Really take the Advice of the Person they selected as Best Answer?
Thanks for the BA :-)

Report Abuse



Yeah i always select the answer that was actually the best answer - of course if you answer my question i will probably put you as best answer ! xD
To me i pick the one that i liked the best ' and helped me more.some must do the same or sometimes pick friends; but who really knows.....
I hope they do when it's me as the best answer. I hope they don't when it's not me!
Not always, sometimes I chose a contact as best answer because I don't want to hurt my contacts feelings, but I'm starting to change that behavior. Sometimes I pick as best answer the person w/the lowest points %26amp;/or lowest percentage of best answers.


So for me personally I don't always take the advice of the person I choose as best answerer. I am bad.
I pick the best answer if it is the best one that applies to my way of thinking!
sometimes or maybe they are just answering their friends question whether good or bad answer..and giving them the 10 points? ya think?
one never know.
I think others may or may not...





But I have to say, for me, I TOTALLY have used the advice i gave not only best answer to, but all of the good ones. i bought a mouse habitat today based on my answers here, I learned how to drive a 'big truck' from here, and many good answers were given when I asked how to change my own oil.





Sometimes it is very hard to choose a 'best' answer if all are good.....
yes i do think that because they always do email me anytime @ shawtysmilie@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment